Thursday, March 4, 2010

About Pip and Heather



Hi Everyone,

My name is Pip. I come from Westwood Public School in Guelph Ontario. For the next 20 days I will be hanging out at the Paralympics in Whistler BC with my friend Heather.

She is a volunteer during the games and has agreed to let me tag along with her! I'm very excited to be riding along side with Heather. She say's she will take me to all of her events during the day and on days off, she'll even take me skiing!! Heather will be working in the Media Operations booth in Whistler Creekside. She might even do some of this blogging too, that way you can hear it from her first hand.

It will be a busy couple of weeks out here in Whistler, but I'll try to keep you posted through out the entire trip. Heather says we might not post every day, we'll be having too much fun and may not make it to the computer, but we'll try!

PS_ My friend Stuie snuck into the suit case also, so he might be in a few of the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment